Saturday, September 1, 2007

My sister...

So the kids and I were watching the live action Disney version of Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella a few days ago. It stars Brandy, Jason Alexander (Seinfeld's "George"), Whoopi Goldberg, Whitney Houston, Bernadette Peters, etc. It is REALLY good! Anyway... about half way through it Briana turns to me and says, "Mama, Cinderella looks just like La La." (Michaela, if you didn't know, is nicknamed LaLa.) I said, "Oh reallly..." and I took a good look at Brandy, yes, BRANDY...with her gorgeous head full of waist length braids (a weave, of course)...and had to ask Bri, "Are you SURE she looks like LaLa?" "Oh yes..." she insisted. "Look at that precious face she makes, she's so beautiful...just like LaLa." Putting it like that, I had to concur that indeed, Michaela and Brandy are the spitting image of one another. Cute, huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laurice said...

Out of the mouths of babes - leave it to kids to see the true beauty in people.

The Queen B said...

I knowww...this happened months ago, but it was worth putting here because it's just so typical of my little girl. She sees qualities that are interior, not external, more often than not. It's precious.